Triton Traction Unit
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
Innovative features include:
- 270° Pivoting Interface
- Easy-to-use Digital High Resolution Color Touch Screen Interface
- Indications to quickly retrieve preset treatment parameters
- Softer and more comfortable traction pulls
- Progressive Steps with independent timer
- Traction in Static, Intermittent or Cycling with independent timer
- Regressive steps with independent timer
- Pre-tension Mode
- Variable Speed Motor–30%, 50% and 100% speed setting parameters
- Traction tension parameters: 0-200 lbs for lumbar traction, 0-39 lbs for cervical traction
- Can be set as a percentage of body weight
- Patient Interrupt Switch
- Audible signal at the end of treatment or when Patient Interrupt Switch is activated
- Cervical maximum poundage warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
|Additional Information||Current: 3.2 Amps Max|
|Approvals||Meets Directive 93/42EEC|
|Dimensions||17.5"L x 9.5"W x 17.5"H|
|Electrical||Class 1, Type B|
|IEC/UL/EN||60601-1, 60601-1-2, CAN C22.2 no. 601.1-M90w/A2|
|Power Consumption||75 VA|