Trotter Mobility Chair
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Seat back angle can be set at 15° or 20°
- Back angle adjusts to 85° , 90° , or 95°
- Positioning pelvic belt and five point “H” harness has padded strap covers for comfort
- Strap is reversible from imitation lamb’s wool to velour
- 8” front casters, 10” rear wheels with a toggle lock, and adjustable seat depth
- Swing away footrest which is independently adjustable and removable
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The Trotter Mobility Chair is lightweight, portable, and provides transport solutions for parents and children and is adjustable to grow with its user. With many ranges of options for comfortable and custom positions, the Trotter can meet individual user’s needs. The folding frame has a closure strap holds the chair shut when folded. It has passed a dynamic crash test done with a 130 lbs., front facing occupant at 30 mph.