Tub Mount Swivel Sliding Bench
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
- Transfer bench mounted on a tub wall is designed to provide added stability for individuals with decreased or painful mobility challenges getting in or out of the bath
- Moves easily, in both directions, from one side of the bathtub to the other with the help of a sliding rail mechanism for easier transfers
- Swivel seat rotates 360 degrees and locks every 90 degrees, safely transporting you with minimal strain on your back
- For additional safety, users can purchase an armrest (7003863) for the side on the opposite side of the leg frame with the handlebar to simply rest arms or hands
- Constructed with high-grade aluminum and a seat with dimensions (14.75" x 7" x 0.75" that is bariatric rated and supports up to 350 lbs
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Back||14.75" x 7" x 0.75"|
|Base Length||23" or wider tub required|
|Base Width||Mounting tub wall required thickness: 2.75" - 5.75"|
|Clearance||Required inside tub depth: 13" - 17.5"|
|Seat||17.75" x 14.75" x 1.25"|
360-Degree Rotating Seat with Sliding Mechanism
The Tub Mount Swivel Sliding Bench features upgraded materials that make the bench lighter, stronger and more durable, while the new adjustable seat restraint provides added stability. Assisting in safe entry and exit from the tub, the improved swivel seat turns 360° and locks every 90°. Sliding a distance of 8.5 inches, the sliding rail mechanism moves easily in both direction and secures the seat safely in place.
Helps Reduce Falls During Bathtub Transfers
The sliding transfer bench can be installed at a preferable height such as bathtub clearance or to the varying height of a wheelchair for a seamless transfer. The sturdy plastic seat and backrest helps keep users in a safe sitting position with postural support. Designed to help lower the risk of falls and prevent injury, the swivel seat and back is molded for comfort with a textured finish for more traction.
Easily Mounts on the Bathtub Walls
Compatible with most standard bathtubs, the transfer bench is designed for mounting on a tub wall measuring 2.75-5.75” in thickness and an inside tub depth of 13-17.5”. For maximum floor contact and stability, the bench features non-slip rubber tips at the bottom of each leg. Constructed of high-grade aluminum that is waterproof, easy to wipe clean for sanitation purposes, and won't deteriorate with frequent use.