Uplift Seat Assist
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Measuring 17"W x 19"D, this self-powered lifting cushion assists you gently up and down from an armchair or sofa
- With high density foam, the lifting seat cushion adjusts to your weight and shape to provide ultimate comfort and reduce pressure sores
- Features non-slip material on the base to prevent shifting on seating surfaces and a built-in handle that makes carrying easier
- Equipped with a built-in handle and waterproof, machine washable slip-on cover for easy removal and cleaning
- Allows the flexible seat to curve to a flat surface that lifts the patient up on a level plane, without dumping them forward
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Pneumatic Spring-Assist Seat
The Uplift Seat Assist is a non-electric, portable lifting seat with a pneumatic spring-assist to gently lift or lower up to 70% of user’s weight. The cushion assists those living with arthritis and other joint ailments to lower and raise themselves from a seated position with greater ease. The lifting mechanism of the seat engages as soon as the sit-to-stand motion is initiated by the user. The patented LeveLift Technology ensures a gentle and safe lift up to 10” without pushing you forward.
Use on Most Armchairs or Sofas
Designed for use on chairs with arms that offer a stable seating surface. The Uplift Seat Assist should overhang the front of the chair as shown but on chairs which are very deep, position the cushion further back. When using the Uplift Seat Assist, keep both hands on the arms of the chair. The non-skid bottom helps prevent sliding on furniture.
Made with Memory Foam Cushion
The lifting seat is made with high density foam to help protect against pressure sores. The cover is made of a blue polyester fabric and can be removed and machine washed. Adjustable for user weight up to 200-340 lbs., the seat assist has a built-in carry handle and works on most armchairs or sofas.