Vasyli+Armstrong II Sensitive Feet Orthotic
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name
- Developed with podiatrist David Armstrong, renowned as a world leader in diabetic foot care, the Vasyli Armstrong II is the most advanced foot orthotic in its class
- This product features patented Glidesoft technology
- The dorsal surface of this insole moves with the plantar surface of the foot dramatically reducing shear/frictional forces
- Designed for the reduction of skin lesions and the potential for infection/ulceration
- Latex free and sold in pairs
- Orthotic can be trimmed and is marked at the top of the forefoot. Do not trim from the back or side.
Whether you are dealing with an insensate foot, a hyper-sensitive foot type, or a diabetic foot, reducing pressure and shear forces should be playing a significant roll in your patients orthotic treatment regime. The VAII is re-inventing the way that leading health professionals care for sensitive feet! Ideal for the diabetic foot, patients suffering from rheumatoid arthritis or plantar fat pad atrophy which causes painful sensitivity issues. This orthotic offers a clinically validated and scientifically tested shear and pressure reduction solution. Customize by using a standard heat gun and/or adding Vasyli postings for the individualized fit that you are looking for.