WALC 5 Neuro Rehab
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
Activities in Workbook:
- Orientation: Activities target orientation to environment, temporal and spatial orientation, and orientation to immediate and past events. Response formats include multiple-choice questions, yes/no questions, and open questions.
- Memory: Clients practice immediate recall of digit sequences, related and unrelated word sequences, and information in functional reading activities
- Organization: Clients sequence the steps in everyday tasks and categorize words
- Verbal Problem Solving: Improve judgment and problem solving ability by discussing problems encountered in the areas of medical, safety, household, daily living, financial, and community living. The questions are written in an open-ended format to encourage discussion.
- Abstract Reasoning: Includes activities to help clients understand figurative language. Improve social interactions with practice in the expression of personal feelings and interpretation of other's emotions.
- Writing: Begin with tracing and copying the alphabet and progress through copying and writing letters, phrases, and sentences.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The WALC 5 Neuro Rehab helps clients improve the way they process information and respond appropriately to the world around them. Allows for improved orientation, memory, organization, problem solving, reasoning, and written expression with this compilation of functional activities. The included activities are in a easy-to-read format. Ideal for adults, book is 180 pages and softcover.