WaxWel Paraffin Bath Set
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Used in a therapy facility, hospital or clinic, WaxWel paraffin unit provides soothing paraffin treatment of hands or feet
- Ideal for skin treatment to help soften and smoothen skin or temporarily relieve chronic joint inflammation
- Easy to clean by just removing the wax, wiping out the inside of the tub and drying with a cloth or paper towel
- The tank (7"W x 13"L x 5"H) features an insulated outer housing to help retain heat and operates within a temperature range of 125 - 134°F
- Includes 6 lbs. of paraffin wax (lavender, wintergreen or unscented), terry cloth mitt, insulated foot bootie and 65 disposable glove liners
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Safe Immersion of Hands and Feet
The paraffin bath set helps to ease the pain caused by chronic joint inflammation by relaxing muscles. Helping relieve joint pain and arthritis, heat therapy also moisturizes dry and cracked skin. The high quality (unscented or scented) paraffin wax offers excellent melting characteristics, moistness and feel.
Includes 6 lbs of Paraffin Wax
Ideal for skin treatments, the paraffin wax (6 lbs. included) can be used to soothe and condition hands, feet and elbows. The oversized tank can accommodate the largest man's foot. To retain heat, users can place the treated hand or foot into a plastic liner and cover with the terry cloth mitt or bootie for continued heat therapy.
Ideal Heat Therapy Solution
WaxWel unit is heavy duty for continuous use in high traffic clinics. The heating element of this unit heats the paraffin wax to approximately 125-135 degrees Fahrenheit. It will automatically shut off if the thermostat malfunctions. The illuminating light indicates if the unit is on and operating.