Chattanooga Ultrasound & Electrotherapy Units & Accessories
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- These professional-grade accessories are designed for clinical use, used as replacement products to help improve performance of Chattanooga ultrasound units
- The therapy cart, battery-powered module and custom carrying bag allows users to conveniently take the clinic home for continued therapy
- Sound head applicators are compatible with the Vectra Genisys only and the ultrasound applicators are compatible with the Intelect Transport and XT only
- Both the sound head and ultrasound applicators are available in multiple sizes including: 1cm, 2cm, 5 cm and 10 cm
- The therapy system cart with four wheels provides excellent range of motion and stability as well as maximizes storage of clinical supplies
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Professional-Grade for Clinical Use
For over 25 years, Chattanooga has been the world leader in electrotherapy devices offering ultrasound, shortwave and laser therapy. For greater efficiency using Chattanooga ultrasound units, these accessories are compatible with the Intelect Transport, Intelect Legend XT, Vectra Neo, and Vectra Genisys. The replacement accessories include sound head applicators, ultrasound applicators, lead wires, vectra genisys laser module and more.
Pre-Calibrated and Waterproof Applicators
The pre-calibrated, waterproof and ergonomically designed sound head applicators operate at 1 and 3.3 MHz frequencies. Both sound head and ultrasound applicators are interchangeable and equipped with a head warming feature. The lead wires are newly designed with a rip stop feature and color-coding on the connectors to easily distinguish between channels. The reusable lead wires are available in channels 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Helps Safely Transport Machines
The Vectra Genisys laser module is the first modular therapy system that consolidates up to six therapeutic modalities (ultrasound, electrotherapy, ultrasound/ electrotherapy combination, laser, sEMG, and sEMG + stim) in one system. The cart adapter easily connects any Intelect Mobile unit to a therapy system cart and the battery pack allows ultrasound units to function without having the unit plugged into a wall outlet. The cradle, carrying bag and therapy cart in particular make transporting ultrasound units secure and safe from room to room as well as makes storing these units more protected. The Carry in 1 Bag can transport the Vectra Genisys or Intelect TranSport unit and accessories only.