Vectra Neo Modular Electrotherapy System
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Offers multimodality versatility with 5 plug-and-play modules and 2/4 channel Electrical Stimulation, Ultrasound, EMG Biofeedback, EMG-Triggered Stimulation options
- Features comprehensive reference library with extensive information on therapy, treatment and condition
- Lead wires ensure access and organization around the full circumference of the unit and can be inserted into the right or left side for optimal positioning and easy connection
- Overall dimensions of the Vectra Neo head with base measure 5.89”W x 15.89” D x 22.05” H and weighs 20.7 lbs
- Includes more than 100 preloaded clinical protocols, each unit is assembled and shipped specifically for customized clinical needs
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Electrotherapy System for Rehab and Therapy
The Vectra Neo Modular Electrotherapy System is the gold standard in electrotherapy rehabilitation. Its innovative, technologically advanced design provides an easy-to-use touchscreen and a detailed, step-by-step process to provide the best possible experience for both the clinician and patient. Each high-tech feature has been designed to provide patients with an unsurpassed level of electrotherapy rehabilitation. Additional Chattanooga accessories can be purchased separately.
Multiple Modalities in a Single Unit
The device offers multimodality versatility with 5 plug-and-play modules, offering two and four channel Electrical Stimulation, Ultrasound, EMG Biofeedback, EMG-Triggered Stimulation and Laser options. Each unit can be custom configured for your specific clinical needs. In addition, the unit can also adapt to future needs by adding additional modules. The plug-and-play modules are easily installed in no time, without worrying about configuration and other settings. Purchase base unit and cart separately for storage and organization.
Features Electrode Placement Guide
Swiveling and tilting to a 90-degree range, the device features a full color 10.4" interactive touchscreen and intuitive graphic user interface. High speed USB port allows simple and efficient transfer of patient information. With the ability to treat two or three patients at once, the device can be set to start a protocol and leave it running through a cycle on a patient while attending to other duties. It comes equipped with a comprehensive electrode placement guide with detailed descriptions and imagery to ensure maximized treatment outcomes.