Vectra Genisys Laser Applicators
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Penetrates tissue for increased blood flow to assist in pain relief, muscle relaxation, arthritis pain and more
- Designed for medical professional use, the 300mW single diode probe is recommended for trigger point and laser puncture therapy
- Recommended for general structural therapies are the 9 diode 1040mW cluster probe and the 33 diode cluster probe
- The electronic signature recognition allows each laser applicator to be used in a "plug-and-use" format
- Choice of 8 interchangeable laser diode/cluster applicators with power ranging from 100mW-1440mW
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Eight Interchangeable Laser Applicators
Chattanooga's Vectra Genisys Laser System offers a selection of eight interchangeable laser applicators, the most comprehensive selection of laser applicators cleared by the FDA. Providing multiple wavelengths and a broad power range, the laser applicators can effectively treat a variety of superficial and deep clinical conditions. Designed to assist in pain relief, muscle relaxation, arthritis pain and more.
Allows Fully Customizable Treatment
These accessories are designed to be used for the latest high demand therapeutic modality of today's clinicians. These applicators vary in style and provide you with the exact function that you are looking for! The probes use infrared lasers and red LEDs and SLDs to penetrate tissue for increased blood flow and allow for more rapid healing. Laser applicators will work with a Chattanooga Vectra Transport Laser base, a Chattanooga Vectra Genisys Laser module and a Chattanooga Vectra Neo Laser Module.
Laser Diode and Cluster Applicators
The interchangeable laser diode and cluster applicators have power ranging from 100mW-1440mW. Use the single laser diode probes for trigger point therapy, laser acupuncture and for treating smaller areas. Use the cluster probes for treating larger areas. Higher power probes will have shorter treatment times or you can go to higher dosage.