This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Gradient compression garment that provides 15-25 mmHg of moderate pressure to the arm
- Suitable for use as a compression garment on its own or use as a bandage liner for the Oversleeve
- Filled with massaging foam chips that are designed to soften the tissue and promote fluid movement under the skin
- Breathable sleeve is made with a stretchable, wicking fabric that controls moisture and odor
- Ideal for management of post-surgical edema, lymphedema, and mild fibrosis
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Moderate Compression Arm Sleeve
The ChipSleeve Arm offers moderate compression to individuals affected by lymphedema, mild fibrosis, and edema. The sleeve is latex free and can be easily machine washed and dried as needed. The ChipSleeve also includes an oversleeve for added compression from the hand through the shoulder.
Edema Reducing Design
The ChipSleeve Arm provides users with gradient compression that progresses from the thumb through the lateral shoulder.The stitched channels are designed to promote fluid drainage. And, the open cell foam chip filling is designed to gently rub the surface tissue to soften it and reduce swelling.
Day or Nighttime Use
This compression garment can be worn during the day or night. The comfortable ChipSleeve is safe to wear as it is needed, to reduce edema in the arms. Users can efficiently promote lymph drainage during daily activities or during rest, without the risk of cutting off circulation.