Homecraft Sturdy Bath Tub Grab Bar
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- Grab bar offers support when entering and exiting the bathtub
- Firm handle makes it safer for elderly and those with disabilities when using the tub
- Fixed to the side of the bath with a clamp cushioned on the inside by rubber pads
- Helps with stabilization for people who have limited mobility to help prevent slips and falls
- Handle is 18” long with a height above the bath side of 13-¾”
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
The Homecraft Sturdy Bath Tub Grab Bar provides a firm handle on the side of the bath. It offers support and helps with balance when getting in and out of the tub. Grab the rail firmly and press downward on the top of the bar.
This grab bar is a helpful aid for seniors who have arthritis or other mobility problems. It also can be used to provide support for those with disabilities. Use it for yourself, your elderly parents, or your grandparents to ensure safety and independence in the bathroom.
Feel confident when using the bathtub. The coated steel rail is fixed to the side of the bath by a stainless steel clamp. Adjust the clamp width from 3-1/4" to 5-1/2" to fit your tub, which is cushioned by rubber pads. The handle shouldn’t be used on lipped-style bathtubs.