Tri W-G Hi-Lo Electric Tilt Table
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Sturdy construction includes a 53"L x 32"W steel frame, 12-gauge steel base, 2 safety straps, hand switch and 4” locking swivel casters
- Surface area measures 30” x 81-1/2" with a 24" – 35-1/2" height range
- Supports up to 350 lbs. and features 2" upholstered top comes in 13 smart colors
- Frame is available in your choice of standard Pearl Gray, or optional Porcelain, finishes
- UL recognized components and 5A, 115V, 575W, hospital grade plug
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
State-of-the-art engineering combines with innovation in a table that delivers premium performance, comfort and convenience. Tri W-G Hi-Lo Electric Tilt Table offers a versatile design that features a removable footboard for easy patient access, and folds down to convert tilt table into a treatment table. 0º to 86º tilt transitions from vertical to horizontal with a smooth, quiet operation that takes patient from a soft start to an easy landing. Angle indicator allows precise position monitoring. Manufacturer’s five year limited warranty included.